I want to learn AI (machine learning). I have been researching and watching many videos on the internet. But I am getting confused and don't know how to start it now. Should I learn AI first or Big Data?
- Should I learn Python first and Django too? (I just start to learn it)
- I want to learn how to build a model and train it, I saw some Python's example, its seems like they used a library to train the model (looks like you don't need to create your own model). How can I build my own model or library? how about prediction & test?
- Google also provided some API for use, what's different from using a library?
- What are supervised & unsupervised? Do I learn supervised first?
- What is sigmoid?
- I also interested in learning Big data(Hadoop/Spark), do I need to learn python for this? Or PHP can communicate with them?
- Do I need big data for AI?
- How can I start it? Which part should I go first?
- can big data combine with SQL?
- Should I learn Hadoop or Spark?
- How can I use php to communication with Hadoop/Spark?