- user-friendly app in terms of design and sequence of actions ,easily customizable looks and functionality
- to be able to import all the relevant information:key words, text, images, videos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to prevent or report the existence of depression and correctly interpret the nature, intensity and frequency of depression symptoms
- the app includes: a patient profile,an achievement board and a dream chart page, to-do list page, led lights which react to emotions, facial recognition technology, Thinking Patterns page( the app uses the principals of cognitive- behavioral therapy)
- incorporates sensors that can measure changes in mood, sleep patterns and increased isolation, measuring the device lock time, ambient lighting and audio to predict sleep time
- utilizes GPS sensor, recent calls to monitor the wellbeing of the patients
- the app provides users with self-help guidelines/techniques,questionnaire designed to track severity of symptoms over time, educational resources for treatment
- the users are encouraged to write down daily thoughts in order to analyze and identify negative thinking patterns
- the app sends notifications to remind the patients to take their medication, is offering activity suggestions
the app incorporates appointment scheduler tool for the counseling sessions including private messages, online meetings
How do I get started? What platform would you recommend me to develop a mental health mobile app (for Android and/or iOS) using AI in order to help people suffering from depression to combat it and why? A platform based on cloud or better not? I was reading about AppMachine, AppMakr, ShoutEm, but I still can not decide about the most appropriate platform I am going to use in order to develop my mental health mobile app.
Can a chat bot be integrated in a mental health mobile app?
Please, suggest me some related literature, eBooks to set my research objectives because I'm having a hard time finding it. Please, help me!Thank you very much in advance.