Learning and trying to help others at the same time
Some things to keep in mind while at Stack Overflow:
- Respect others
- Always try to share your knowledge
- Always be willing to learn from others
- "Reputation" is just fake-internet-points
- Contribute to the community in any small way you can (editing, flagging, etc) if you can't answer questions or ask good ones
- If you see something wrong happening, don't be afraid to report it on meta
- Ask well-framed and well-researched questions
- Have patience with newcomers as they aren't familiar with the ways of SO
- Learn how to site functions by reading some meta posts. Also try to be active there
If you have a question that relates to my tags of knowledge and you don't feel like it is getting the attention it deserves, then feel free to email me the link to your question.
If I like it, then I will consider bountying it (just make sure that it is a good question).
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
Profile pic taken from here
Surat, Gujarat, India
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 at 9:16