Last updated: 9 April 2016, after 3 Nov 2015
A few things to know about me:
I'm a school student.
I sometimes write posts in a massive hurry, and often make careless mistakes.
I have two objectives on this site:
- Learn more interesting things.
- Earn as much rep as possible. I guess this objective has faded with time.
I love this site (SE).
I'm waiting for the day this site makes a popular site worldwide, just like Wikipedia. I'm also waiting for the day 'Puzzling' becomes a full-fledged site (It's currently in Beta). It seems that this will happen soon!
I offer bounties quite often. As of today
(3 Nov 2015), I have 20152370 rep in my account and 12501750 rep in offered bounties on Puzzling SE.
What I am known for:
Simple questions which have no solution till date:
Check out the list at http://meta.puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/4399/list-of-bounties-with-no-deadlines It is updated and more reliable.
- http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/11780/sudoku-net-that-is-always-solvable (do better than 33)
- http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/9155/variant-of-lion-and-100-zebras (find a formal proof)
- http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/9875/rigged-casino-that-prevents-pairs (do better than 17)
- http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/10769/maximize-chains-in-a-sudoku (do better than 27)
- http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/10269/block-the-snake-from-reaching-points (no bounty for this one)
On Math SE
Some things I would like: (Please ignore.)
- Total rep = Earned rep, not Total rep = Earned rep - Spent rep. Spent rep should be accounted separately so that the bounties you put equal the rep you have earned. For example, if you have earned 2000 and spent 400, your total rep is still 2000 and your leftover spending rep is 1600.
3. I would like the question ban on me on Meta SE to be removed. I know SE doesn't handle such requests manually, but I do believe I deserve another chance, after all, it's been over a year. Moreover, I have asked more good questions than bad on the site-specific metas.